Psychiatric and Neurological Counseling
Psychiatric and neurological counseling services that we offer in our department of children and adolescents presents the main reasons of the disturbances. Under the many problems seen as psychological, sometimes there can be an organic cause. At the same time, many of the psychological disorders have neurological connections. The first priority of our services is to identify these causes and connections, and then to provide structured treatment for children and young people in the context of temperament.
We provide a complete service to children and families through our psychiatric and neurological counselling services. Together with the holistic service we offer, we aim to shed light on your problems and guide you on your way.
The main service areas of our psychiatric and neurological counseling services are;
• Retardation in developmental stages (fine and rough motor, language and personal social areas)
• Headache, migraine variants
• Mental retardation and accompanying conditions
• Autism-diffuse developmental disorder spectrum
• Situations that mimic seizures
• Involuntary seizure
• Microcephaly (Small head size)
• Hyperactivity / attention deficit
• Social compliance issues
• Movement disorders and tics
• Speech and language-specific developmental disorders
• Eating disorders