Temperament Based Class Model
MITUSMOD, according to the nine types of Temperament Model (NTTM), whose scientific evidence is proven by evidence-based data; It is a digital system that aims to provide the students with the appropriate classifications based on the temperament types and to provide the most suitable seating system alternatives in the classroom. In MITUSMOD, a harmonious class is formed in accordance with the natural distribution of temperament types. In this way, a discordant / unbalanced distribution is prevented as a result of aggregation of some temperament types. At the same time, it is ensured that students are able to exhibit their temperament type features in the most efficient way. In the class; The most appropriate line mate for each student is determined by considering the temperament types. In addition, teachers are given a functional report about the temperament type of the students. In addition to this, how the interaction between the students sitting side by side or the students sitting side by side in terms of academic, social and mutual development is analysed on the basis of temperament type and explanatory notes are given to the teacher.
In the field of education in Turkey reveal a new vision of the Mizmer; Educational Institutions based on the Temperament Based Training Applications prepared within the framework of the Nine Type Temperament Model; The training provides a realistic and accurate view of individual differences in order to raise the quality, to educate happy, healthy, productive, harmonious and socially beneficial individuals. In addition, it provides institutions with the opportunity to maintain high-level education and training activities with the proper placement of each staff working in educational institutions and providing practical information for performance quality.
What are the Benefits of a Temperament Based Class Model (MITUSMOD)?
- MITUSMOD, thanks to the harmonious class which is formed in parallel with the natural distribution in society in terms of temperament types; It provides students with different temperament characteristics that they may encounter in their daily lives outside of school. Thus, the ability to recognize and accept people with different temperament types from a young age develops. It is ensured that temperament types that may experience incompatibilities can be placed in different classes or in the same class but in a way that they can be distant from each other, so that inconsistency or contrast can have a negative impact on education-learning lives.
- Students in the classroom arranged by MITUSMOD; In a medium rich in temperament types, they co-exist with students with different characteristics and they can easily gain the features that they do not have in their temperament types but can learn later. Teachers; In the classroom consisting of students who are compatible with each other in order to facilitate classroom management, they can work effectively by minimizing undesirable behaviours.
- Through the evaluation of the level of adaptation of students to each other academically and socially, students can read and understand the relationships among students more easily, accurately and consistently and prevent potential problems.
- Managers; see the distribution of the temperament type in their schools and predict how the temperament type population will affect the school and classroom climate.
- Students can classify students in a very short time to best fit their temperament characteristics, thus creating a harmonious class and contributing to the effective teaching of teachers.